Zionsville – A Great Place for Business.
We are very proud of our community and believe Zionsville offers an excellent location for new commercial and retail business. Our town is a friendly place where your employees will enjoy working and may even want to live here.
Zionsville has long been home to many creative and successful businesses. The Zionsville Community Reorganization Plan has expanded our building and development opportunities as never before. Zionsville has one of the most highly educated populations in Indiana, with a quality of life that makes attracting quality associates to join your new business location very easy.
For more information, please contact
Director of Planning and Economic Development – Town of Zionsville
- Indianapolis (downtown) 15 miles
- Lafayette 50 miles
- Chicago 160 miles
- Cincinnati 120 miles
- Louisville 130 miles
Indianapolis Executive Airport is conveniently located minutes north of Zionsville
- Indianapolis International Airport (IND) – 25 minutes south via interstate travel
- Indianapolis Executive Airport (KTYQ) – 10 minutes north of downtown Zionsville
Zionsville is serviced by a variety of high quality public and private utilities. A comprehensive list of all private and public utilities, contact information, along with their district boundaries can be provided at Zionsville’s Department of Planning and Economic Development.
- State Corporate Income Tax – (2014 – 7%, 2015 – 6.5%)
- State Personal Income Tax – (2014 – 3.4%, and 2015 & 2016 – 3.3%, 2017 – 3.23%)
- County Option Income Tax – 1%
- Local Real and Personal Property Tax – $2.5584 p/$100 AV
Development Incentives/Economic Development Guidance
(within TIF Districts)
- For TIF Districts – CLICK HERE
- Tax Abatement
- Incentive Request
- Facade Improvement Grants
- Redevelopment Commission Incentive Process Flow Chart
- Boone County EDC assistance
- IEDC assistance